what if a chipmunk ate your pants?

now that i've got your undying attention, welcome to my blog! to be frank, i'm VERY surprised ANYONE is really reading this. but if you are (whoever you are) thatnx for reading!!! leave a comment so i know if its sucky or not!!!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

twilight sucks. XD

i've finally come to that realization. well, if twilight is your first supernatural romance novel (twas' for me) it seemed likke no other novel could possibly surpasss the awkward perfection of bella's incoherant rambling and edward's unnaturally sparkly skin, but i have found another... the series is called ' My Blood Approves' and yes, i realize how sucky that title sounds. It's perfect nonetheless. and at the beginning it may seem like a twilight rippoff, but it most definetely IS NOT. it is absolutely ADDICTIVE, and the only other thing i am addicted to is food and sweatpants in unnatural heat ( weird, right?!)  so yeah, ya'll should TOTALLY check it out. it would fill me with great joy... XD anyways, i'm listening to my new favorite techno song, mr. saxobeat, by alexandrea stan and eating raspberries. RIPE raspberries. you can always pull out of a funk with fresh raspberries, but you only get them in the summertime, so HURRY AND ENJOY YOUR FRESH RASPBERRIES. you make me this, bring me up, bring me down, playing sweet, make me move like a freak... MR. SAXOBEAT! sorry, i felt the urge to write some o those lyrics, so your welcome for that little 'sample' for lack of a better term... so imma return to my obsessive reading and seclusion to light and other living things...

make peace.

have love.

Read my blood approves while listening to Mr. Saxobeat and eating FRESH raspberries.

No comments: