what if a chipmunk ate your pants?

now that i've got your undying attention, welcome to my blog! to be frank, i'm VERY surprised ANYONE is really reading this. but if you are (whoever you are) thatnx for reading!!! leave a comment so i know if its sucky or not!!!

Monday, July 11, 2011

I AM SO FURIOUS!

I AM SO FURIOUS! you can probably tell by the title BUT STILL.
 Ok, it started a few hours ago at this volleyball ''camp'' i went to. it was for the three middle schools in our district: wilson (mine), heritage, and liberty (I HATE THOSE PREPPY JERKS.). well i just said it, but i do hate them. they are preppy, obnoxious, and they dress the same (with what little clothing they actually wore today) and think they are god(thank god none of them know my boyfriend (that i know of) or he'd be gone in a snap).  don't get me wrong, they KICK BUTT at volleyball, but then they go talkin crap bout everyone else, ossing us around and I CAN BARELY TAKE IT. i *may* have *alittle* anger management problem, but thats NO excuse, and still reserve the right to RIP HER OVERLY STUPID HEAD OFF next time she even LOOKS at me funny.... and she probly will. i almost *hope* she does.yeah, you can probably tell one of em' did something i find VERY maddening. so now im listening to an angry metal song (nightmare, courtesy of avenged sevenfold) and stewing... but as soon as my stepdad, james gets back from the grocery store with my comfort food (cuz i'm also upset over my complete suckiness at volleyball, even though this is my fifth year playing) i will feel MUCH better, and maybe not write with so many capital letters ;) so anyways, for *any* veiwers or whatever out there, PLEASE comment so i know i'm not a loser who's best ffriend is the ONLY person who reads her blog.... so, i guess *maybe* after i stew for a few more hours and eat over half of my fridges contents, i'll post again, cuz i have a good idea for one (laughs deviously)

make peace.

have love.

scratch the peace thing if it's a liberty chick (THEY TOTALLY DESERVE THE WORST).

1 comment:

michelle :) said...

lol! chloe chloe chloe :)
dont worry about those stupid liberty snobbs. they are NOT worth to get upset over. theyre just not!