what if a chipmunk ate your pants?

now that i've got your undying attention, welcome to my blog! to be frank, i'm VERY surprised ANYONE is really reading this. but if you are (whoever you are) thatnx for reading!!! leave a comment so i know if its sucky or not!!!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

modern war fare black ops is the coolest game that i fail at

yeah, i just got back from deebra's (my bud) house a few hours ago, and she got me addicted to black ops! it's not like thats a bad thing, i mean, soldiers go through a time machine to fight nazi zombies?! seriously, thats just, amazing. i do suck, but that doesnt makeit less awesome either. you can barely even see the zombies till' they're right there, having an appetizer of YOUR FACE! i need tht game now. like spongebob needs patrick or hannah needs gummy bears. honestly... so i got a comment on my hair the other day  from my cousin alex, who cuts my hair. she says my hair reminds her of an awesome hairstyle joan jett had in the 70's or something, and i LOVE joan jett. LOVE HER.  anyways, i gotta go

make peace.

have love.

for god sakes, listen to a joan jett and the blackhearts song.

No comments: