what if a chipmunk ate your pants?

now that i've got your undying attention, welcome to my blog! to be frank, i'm VERY surprised ANYONE is really reading this. but if you are (whoever you are) thatnx for reading!!! leave a comment so i know if its sucky or not!!!

Saturday, July 16, 2011

life sucks, but theres always harry potter!

guess who saw the newest harry potter in (drumroll: bum buddadum buddadummmmmmm) in 3D!!!! everything is better in 3D, and ya'll know it ;) it is literally THE coolest movie these eyes have ever seen! i was suprised and shocked even though i've already read the same events several times in the book! this movie is HIGHLY reccomended to ANYONE who can breathe.
  but as the title told you, life still sucks. I've been brought down countless times just today ( by a meanie butt, hannah knows who) and that certain meanie butt yells at me ALL the time for NO reason. sigh....this seems random, but heres some song lyrics:
 i'm holding on your rope, got me ten feet of the ground
i'm hearing what you say, but i just cant make a sound
you tell me that you need me then you go and cut me down, but wait
you tell me that your sorry didn't that turn around, and say
it's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late

I'd take another chance, take a fall, take a shot for you
And I need you like a heart needs a beat
(But that's nothing new)
Yeah yeah

I loved you with a fire red, now it's turning blue
And you say
Sorry like the Angel Heaven let me think was you,
But I'm afraid

It's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late
Woahooo woah

It's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, yeah
I said it's too late to apologize, yeah

I'm holding on your rope
Got me ten feet off the ground...


guess what song it is............ eh, i aint tellin ya, i dont feel like it....... so anyways, imma log off and fid my (homeade) duct tape slippers, and make a HUGE dent in my family's food supply

make peace.

have love.

see harry potter deathly hallows part 2, or die.

No comments: