what if a chipmunk ate your pants?

now that i've got your undying attention, welcome to my blog! to be frank, i'm VERY surprised ANYONE is really reading this. but if you are (whoever you are) thatnx for reading!!! leave a comment so i know if its sucky or not!!!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

oh my goodness!

(by the way, i have no idea why the title is wat it is, just keepin it real...) another revelation, if you'd call it that. i'm a COMPLETE outsider, even from my friends. especially my friends. theyre all positive, and i'm a negative nancy... theyre parents are perfectly together and have always been, my parents havent been together since i was 2. they have different ''cliques'' or watever outside ourown, and they are all i've got. it just... bothers me sometimes. but yunno,  i'm not gonna get depressed or anything about this, cuz it's the fifth. oh hallelujah, it's the fifth! anyways, i have an ''event'' to prepare for, so imma log off.

make peace.

have love.

enjoy your fifth!            

1 comment:

michelle :) said...

Chloe.eve,bond.
thats SOOO not true! your not an outsider! not in my eyes, or anyone elses.>:( dont be goin all mean on yourslef, cause thats my best friend your bein mean to. so quit it.
and the 5th? really Chloe? ;)