what if a chipmunk ate your pants?

now that i've got your undying attention, welcome to my blog! to be frank, i'm VERY surprised ANYONE is really reading this. but if you are (whoever you are) thatnx for reading!!! leave a comment so i know if its sucky or not!!!

Monday, July 25, 2011

OCD: not as sucky as imagined

i'm obsessed. every minute of every day i'm thinking about it. it's always in my head. i need it for survival. i love it with all my heart. yes, i'm talking about reading! what else?! but seriously, i skip meals to read now, and ya'll who know me know how tough it is for me to skip a meal. But there is eons of plus sides! like how reading is way more educational and such rather than video games, or drugs! or the fact that i'm finishing books in record time, which thrills the hate outa me! OCD, maybe it's not such  a bad thing. oh and hannah, don't EVER read the twilight saga. Not ANYTHING you'd like at all. At. All. WAY too depressing. but i'm note focusing on depressing... at the moment... nope. i'm listening to an extremely undepressing-sounnding song (love like woe).
OH MY GOODNESS, I DIDN'T TELL YA'LL! i've found a love.
Jordan. Witzigreuter. lead singer of the band.... drumroll.... the ready set! look up the music vid of love like woe, and you'll understand why. not only is this mann hawt, but he's got an incredible voice. i mean, come on girls, who doesn't like a guy who cane serenade her?!
  (see that, he's totally looking at me right then and serenading me)
 honestly. i love him like jocee from the cupcake dictionary love the dude from the chronicles of narnia, or like hannah loves (beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!). Do ya'll understand my infatuation yet?! i don't think you do! sigh.... the mann is just... wow. is this how fan's of justin beiber feel? you know, not the crazed ones who try to tackle him and send death letters to selena gomez, but the milder ones, like hannah or my other friend, brooke. but not my sister. she'd totally tackle him if given the oppritunity. in her defense, she does tackle everybody anyways......

make peace.

have love.

keep yo meathooks AWAY from my jordan! ya'll can be serenaded by justin timberlake or whoever, but NOT him.

1 comment:

michelle :) said...

CHLOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
WHAT WOULD JESSE SAY?!?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?!?