what if a chipmunk ate your pants?

now that i've got your undying attention, welcome to my blog! to be frank, i'm VERY surprised ANYONE is really reading this. but if you are (whoever you are) thatnx for reading!!! leave a comment so i know if its sucky or not!!!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

im not depressed....

holy jesus-blessed  crap. i sound soooo depressed on this blog! oh my goodness! i'm not depressed! im cheerful! happy! all that good ole stuff! gosh, i must post at the times i do feel depressed, cuz im not usually like that! wow! can yall tell how genuinely shocked i am, i mean, jeeez! i do seem to listen to music that makes overemotional people want to kill themselves. (and i do realize i am overemotional myself, but not that overemotional) i'm not all depressed, but when i do get sad, i am extremely saad. hmm. do i seem depressed to yall? please comment on it. PLEAAAAASE? it would fill me with great joy :) i mean, do you see that depressed girl picture?! thats not me! right? right hannah? allison? right?

make peace.

have love.

dont you dare go all depressed on me.

1 comment:

michelle :) said...

CHLOE EVE BOND ID ONE OF THE MOST UN-DEPRESSED GALPALS I HAVE. I LOVE HER. SHES CHEERFUL.
END OF STORY.
CASE CLOSED.
I SPEAK DA TRUTH.
CHLOE EVE BOND. MY BEST FRIEND, IS AMAZING. AND NO ONE WILL TELL HER DIFFERENT.
NOT EVEN HERSELF.