what if a chipmunk ate your pants?

now that i've got your undying attention, welcome to my blog! to be frank, i'm VERY surprised ANYONE is really reading this. but if you are (whoever you are) thatnx for reading!!! leave a comment so i know if its sucky or not!!!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Well, poop.

Ok, so have yall ever played one of those super mario games? (with this generation, of course you have) Yunno when your yunno, runnin' along, bouncin' or whatever on bad guys, and then BOOM, you've lost your last life, and your just sitting there with your mouth gaping open and just goin '' buh-.... wait..... I.... huh?!''
            Yep. i totally just lost my last life. And all thats left is me sitting there, mouth hanging open, stunned out of my mind.
           Oh, yeah.
   And then, after your over the initial shock, you start flipping OUT on the T.V. Yeah, I'm sooooo beyond that point, so, after the shock, what am i supposed to expect. I just don'y know. story of my life, am I right? I'm totally right...
    Anyways, my mental well being is a video game, and i totally lost my last life.

No comments: