what if a chipmunk ate your pants?

now that i've got your undying attention, welcome to my blog! to be frank, i'm VERY surprised ANYONE is really reading this. but if you are (whoever you are) thatnx for reading!!! leave a comment so i know if its sucky or not!!!

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Times are hard.

just look at the song 'For The First Time' by the Script. Or the Movie 'The Pursuit of Happiness' (not this time period, but same concept)


 My great grandparents (the cutest couple you've ever seen) have spent ALL their livesavings. Now riddle me this. How can ALL their money be gone? They spent it on their food. Yes, they had so little, they burned through everything on basic survival needs. Now what do they do now? We don't know. My great grandfather is a man of god, if someone from church needs help, he'll help them to his expense. and i know there will be a special place in heaven for Mamaw and Papaw Great.
 

 My Mamaw and Papaw have no money either. theres almost no food in the house. Mamaw has a foot injury, and they barely scraped enough together to buy medicine. And you know my great grandparents whom i just told you 'bout? they share their government-given meals with them. They share medication with each other to save at the pharmacy.


  Now why in god's name, can't i share with them, my measly $230.00 just sitting in the bank, awaiting my use? Why can't i help them with their basic needs instead of saving for a stupid car i wont need for a couple more years, anyway?!
  I feel horrible for these things.



Times are hard.

No comments: